The companies so far that we’ve had an opportunity to serve are;
- Isolux Corsan – An International Spanish Company dealing in Electrical Engineering was contracted by KETRACO to construct a 400Kv transmission line traversing six counties, a distance of over 430km. We were subcontracted to handle material logistics from their warehouse in Nairobi to various subcontractor’s yards along the line. Starting with Suswa, Ol-kalao, Nyahururu, Rumuruti, Persi, Mugie Ranch, Sukuta, Sukuta marmar, Poro in Maralal, Baragoi, South Horr, Kurungu and Loyangalani.
- Asea Brown Boveri (ABB) Ltd – An International Electrical Engineering company with an establishment in Kenya contracted us to provide both Customs and Logistics services for the clearing and transportation of distribution lines and sub-station materials. These included transformers among other items and products.
- Catholic Relief Services (CRS) – This is a none government organization offering relief services to the needing regions within eastern Africa and beyond. We got contracted as the organization’s Logistics provider for Customs and Transport services.
- Kenya Breweries Ltd – We were sub-contracted as the logistics company for delivery of their products to Southern Nyanza and Kisumu regions.
- Other companies we’ve had a chance to serve include; Propack Ltd, International Foreign Trade Ltd, JCR Drills Company Ltd among others.